strawberrysoda's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Monday, August 3rd, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Me tv

Xfinity stream  channel 208 and 1169 keeps burring for 5 days now

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@strawberrysoda wrote:

Xfinity walk channel 208 and 1169 keeps hurting for 5 days now

could you be more specific? examples? 

If english is not your native language write in your own language.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Xfinity stream channel 208 and 1169 has not worked in a week I contacted xfinity and that didn't help they called Fri but it was a macho e talking they reset the box and was suppose to send me a text message ten minutes after the reset and they didn't and I am not happy

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@strawberrysoda wrote:

Xfinity stream channel 208 and 1169 has not worked in a week I contacted xfinity and that didn't help they called Fri but it was a macho e talking they reset the box and was suppose to send me a text message ten minutes after the reset and they didn't and I am not happy

do you have more than one set top box? if so, do all of the set top boxes have the same problem? When you are having the problem, if you use a smart device and the Xfinity Stream TV app, does the stream app work properly or has the same problem?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

it is the xfinity stream app on my tablet other channels work but 208 and 1169 just keep burring

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@strawberrysoda wrote:

it is the xfinity stream app on my tablet other channels work but 208 and 1169 just keep burring

when that issue is happening on your tablet, how is the same channel on the x1 set top box?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here