dcguilford23's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 10th, 2019 1:00 PM

Closed

HELP!! Deprovision of devices?

I gave someone the username and password for my xfinity stream and now they are abusing it and buying movies! almoat $100 worth! I have changed my password and they still have access to it (based on the 'recently watched' section). Is there a way to fizx this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, dcguilford23. Welcome to the community and thank you for posting! If you changed your password to your online account, then nobody (unless they have your new password) should have access to your account/profile. You can actually manage devices here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-authorized-apps-devices. It's also a common misconception that people's online account is being "hacked" by someone else when in fact, the recently watched section will also show content that is being watched on the physical cable box at the premise and not just content that is being streamed online. Please let me know what other questions you have. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hello again, dcguilford23. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I will go ahead and complete the interaction and if for some reason you're unable to remove the unwanted device after logging into your account online and following the steps listed within that link, feel free to send me a private message with your name and I will help you with it. We recommend trying it on your end first and if you're still in need of support with it, I will go ahead and remove all of the active devices associated with the Stream service on my end here.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here