blueboy123's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, August 18th, 2019 4:00 PM

Closed

Free movies with app

Free movies

I have used xfinity(comcast) for years for internet service but when I get a chance to use my smart Phone for thisfree  weekend they make it so you cannot mirror it to a HDTV! Shame on you xfinity for never giving perks to us interent users!  Who is going to watch a whole movie on 3"x 6" screen! Don't give me a taste give me a free movie the right way.

Now Amazon is moving into the interent service with 5g.I would be more giving If I where you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@blueboy123 wrote:

Free movies

I have used xfinity(comcast) for years for internet service but when I get a chance to use my smart Phone for thisfree  weekend they make it so you cannot mirror it to a HDTV! Shame on you xfinity for never giving perks to us interent users!  Who is going to watch a whole movie on 3"x 6" screen! Don't give me a taste give me a free movie the right way.

Now Amazon is moving into the interent service with 5g.I would be more giving If I where you.

you can use a laptop/chromebook etc and use the TV as an HDMI connected monitor. that is the only exception to no screen casting (the function of a TV as a 2nd monitor existed before current restrictions). the home set top boxes are able to play the HBO on demand free period offer.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

It's a phone app and I would need to use an android  emulator  to even start this and Xfinity's warning says no  HDMI device can be plugged in,the engineers have it all blocked .

How about a few perks for Us interent users ?ATT DSL is listed 39.00 for 75 Mbs right now while your charge is 49.00.

Amazon and 5G is going to change the market place soon too! 12 X 50 is 600.00 a year and having 5 or more years with you is 3000.00 dollars!! Spent!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here