stevebrodsky's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 18th, 2020 12:00 AM

Closed

(Error ftde.provision.11000)

hello, i tried to log into the Xfinity stream TV website today from my computer, and after logging in, this message came up. 

Sorry, we've run into a problem.

The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll need to sign out of your account.
When you sign back in it'll be fixed. Ready?

after signing out and back in multiple times, clearing my cache and cookies, and restarting my computer, the same message still pops up. i am unable to stream movies and tv to my computer.

this is odd because i was having no problem accessing movies and tv last week. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue. I was just streaming TV from my computer browser a few hours ago and it stopped working with this note: (Error ftde.provision.11000). I am also having issues accessing my account information under the "My account" tab. I even chatted with an online representative and they were unable to fix it.

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

Update. Account Info and streaming abilities have been restored. Xfinity just had a hiccup?

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

TV and internet is working fine. I can even stream content using the phone app, but still cannot stream content or access account info using the desktop browser.

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @stevebrodsky ,

Thank you for reaching out about this. We apologize for the inconvenience. You received this error message due to a temporary outage on our end that has been resolved. The Stream app should be working for you now. If not, please refresh you application and log in again. 

If you are still experiencing this error, please respond here with details.

Thank you.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

unplug the gateway/modem for 30 seconds or so then plug back in. fixed?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here