Adamskathryn's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019 9:00 PM

Closed

Code 00226

I have a tcl roku tv. And Today I started having problems with my streaming appt. I get the Code 00226 and the words and picture keeps repeating itself. Is there a fix . if not I guess it's back to antenna tv

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Adamskathryn wrote:
I have a tcl roku tv. And Today I started having problems with my streaming appt. I get the Code 00226 and the words and picture keeps repeating itself. Is there a fix . if not I guess it's back to antenna tv

typical fixes are to update the roku system version, remove the channel. unplug the TV for 2-3 minutes. then plug back in and install the channel, log-in and be sure to accept the terms and conditions. working?

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I have same issue   on 1 channel ONLY  and  the SO CALLED COMCAST experts TOTALLY have failed to correct despite  nuMerous   resE, UNPLUGS, RESTARTS, ts    additions  deletions  changes   whaT GIVES  i PAY A  LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS NO SERVICE.. i WANT IT FIXED!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

this hasn't worked yet on mine.. done a  dozen times   and perhaps 25 hours  of  telephone  with multiple rep including level 3 repair   why isn't it working???  1 channel issue only !1  error message tvapp- 00226   

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Rachard wrote:

I have same issue   on 1 channel ONLY  and  the SO CALLED COMCAST experts TOTALLY have failed to correct despite  nuMerous   resE, UNPLUGS, RESTARTS, ts    additions  deletions  changes   whaT GIVES  i PAY A  LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS NO SERVICE.. i WANT IT FIXED!!

what channel (call letters)? does the channel work on your X1 set top box(es)?

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

all theose work fine

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

channel 3, 1003 wfsb hartford but this morning it seemed ok  but last night IoN had the problem  and  Fox flirted with it momentarily??

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Rachard, thanks for confirming the channel works as it should on your box. What troubleshooting have you done on the app? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Clear cache and cookies from the browser? Is this happening on live TV or on demand/recordings? 

Ken

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here