Gojo79's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, March 15th, 2020 9:00 PM

Closed

Android TV 7.0 Nougat

I have a channel master Stream + device. It uses the Android TV 7.0 Nougat operating system. I would like to know how I can run the Xfinity Stream app on my device.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Gojo79 wrote:
I have a channel master Stream + device. It uses the Android TV 7.0 Nougat operating system. I would like to know how I can run the Xfinity Stream app on my device.

if the devices android store does not offer the app it is not available. Roku as a device does have it.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

When is Comcast going to release the steam app for the Android TV platform? I would like to see it be developed soon because of all the people who are at home under quarantine.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Gojo79 wrote:
When is Comcast going to release the steam app for the Android TV platform? I would like to see it be developed soon because of all the people who are at home under quarantine.

not a supported device. you can use a desk/laptop and connect via HDMI or chromecast or add a listed roku device.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here