pauldrue's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 6:00 AM

Closed

Amazon Prime Video Channel Problem

I have a PGA Tour Live Channel subscription on Amazon Prime. I am trying to access the live channel through Xfinity on my TV.. It says there is an internet connection problem. I am able to access the live channel on a laptop and phone, and through the apps on my Sony smart TV,  but not via Comcast. Any ideas?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello KaraTheValkyrie, when you say no videos work can you tell me if you see an error message on the screen when trying to access Amazon Prime content? Are you using a traditional X1 cable box or one of our new Flex boxes? 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

It's a X1, model PX013ANM. The error is "internet connection error" and it suggests I try the amazon help site in the "pop-up message box" on screen.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

5 years ago

@KaraTheValkyrie wrote: It's a X1, model PX013ANM. The error is "internet connection error" and it suggests I try the amazon help site in the "pop-up message box" on screen.

Are you connecting to the internet with your in home Wi-Fi or are you connected via a public hotpot? When it comes to your cable box, have you tried rebooting the equipment? 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

It is in my home using my XFinity router, Ethernet connection. And yes, tried multiple restarts.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

5 years ago

@KaraTheValkyrie wrote: It is in my home using my XFinity router, Ethernet connection. And yes, tried multiple restarts.

Thank you for the feedback, it sounds like I may need to look into this further for you on my end. Can you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"? 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Ken,

My name is Chris Jones and I also am having the same issue with Prime Video.  Please let me know when the problem has been resolved.

Thank you,

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

5 years ago

jones664 wrote: 

Ken,

My name is Chris Jones and I also am having the same issue with Prime Video.  Please let me know when the problem has been resolved.

Thank you,

Hello, I am responding on behalf of Comcast Ken, I show that this issue has been cleared up but if you're still experiencing issues on your end please send me a PM with your account number. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been unable to access programs through the Amazon Prime app on my TV for several days.  I have rebooted my modem and and my X1 box several times to no avail.  My X1 box is less than 6 months old.  When will this issue be resolved??

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here