pauldrue's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 6:00 AM

Closed

Amazon Prime Video Channel Problem

I have a PGA Tour Live Channel subscription on Amazon Prime. I am trying to access the live channel through Xfinity on my TV.. It says there is an internet connection problem. I am able to access the live channel on a laptop and phone, and through the apps on my Sony smart TV,  but not via Comcast. Any ideas?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I do not see an option to PM you

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@joshbren wrote:
I do not see an option to PM you

did you sign into the forum before clicking on the employee's username?

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Hi All Please send me a private message so I can look into the Prime app issues you're having and refer this to engineering as necessary. rsands9, I got your private message and will respond today (I do not work Sundays and Mondays--that is my weekend). Chat soon. 

Ken

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same problem with MLB.TV on X1 box.  Newer box, rebooted, reset everything.  Can oly watch recorded games, not live games.  If I let it sit on the error message, audio will come through, but not video

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

And it is still the same with the PGA Tour Live stream through the Amazon Prime Video app on the X1 box. No video. Error message comes up. Sometimes audio only.

Paul

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Yes, I've gotten reports that sometimes only audio will play. Our teams are working on a fix. Send me a private message so I can link your issue to the known one if you haven't already.

Thanks, 

Ken

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am getting the Internet Connection Error with the PGA Tour Live Channel as well.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

NathanWood6177, please shoot me a PM!

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am having the same problem as others:  Prime Video works fine for movies and TV shows, but live feeds on MLB.TV give audio and no video, with the No Internet connection error message.  I just now tried to view a replay to see if it would play, and this time I got error code APPS-04036 saying that the app is not available. Will PM with my info.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Having the exact same issue with Prime for over a month now. App launches, can select programs, can hear sound sometimes when playing - no video. Getting the same Internet Connection error. Not swaping my DVR just yet (even though it's probably due), since it does not seem to help. Will PM Ken to get added to the list.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

barrhart, got your PM, thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

barrhart, glad to hear the MLB live stream via Amazon prime- X1 is working now! Please post again if you need anything else. Has anyone else been able to stream live MLB.TV? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

5 years ago

Live streaming of MLB TV is working tonight for me.  Has something been found and fixed?

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

jav6joev, the general overall issue with the Prime app internet connection error is still in progress so there might have been a bug fix that resolved the MLB.TV and other live sports streaming issues via Amazon Prime. Thanks for posting all!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

No Prime Videos work for us, even though they do on the FireTV plugged into the same setup. Hope this is soon sorted. It's very frustrating.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here