aimee2012's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 25th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Secondary user but only user

Same problem as many others--I cannot manage my account because I get an error message that I am a secondary user. When I look up my ID, "Owner" is blank. Please help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @aimee2012,

We're seeing some folks who don't have their primary users, and others who do but aren't seeing the right access. I did some research and it seems like your account is semi-linked across two accounts, an inactive one and an active ones, but there was no identity on your new account on the back-end. I've tried relinking and setting the right default to your newer account. Let me know if you're seeing the right (current) account now. 

Thanks!

Jonathan

@aimee2012 wrote:

Same problem as many others--I cannot manage my account because I get an error message that I am a secondary user. When I look up my ID, "Owner" is blank. Please help!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Looks good now! Thanks so much for your help.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

You bet, enjoy your services!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hey I have this same problem. Can’t access account.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Christianekins, I looked at your account, and your Xfinity ID is your mobile phone number, and not your email, the two are not linked. You're also in a soft disconnect due to non-payment, you can pay it without signing in here: https://customer.xfinity.com/lite

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here