Voxxx's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, December 2nd, 2019 1:00 AM

Closed

Sales Rep from Walmart offered 1 gig plus upgrade in TV and quoted just over 200$ after tax

The subject line says it all, yet it seems my bill is 240. I confirmed the deal with him several times because I was skeptical, and he gave me his personal phone number, yet now of course does not answer it. I have tried to address this with the chat and phone line, neither helpful.. I have also had a lot of downtime as a result of switching to the new modem. Please fix this.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Then just cancel please if you going to ignore my chat requests, and forum requests to fix this.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Voxxx. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

This is a peer to peer support forum so there may be a delay before users receive a response from an online agent. Regardless, I am glad you reached out to us about this billing discrepancy. I wanted to check in quickly to see if you were able to get help with this or if you could still use a hand? I would be more than happy to take a closer look with you if you still need. 🙂 

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

It couldn't hurt. As the apparent Xfinity X1 Bomber continues it's momentum via downward spiral. In order to acquire the best digital service, one must trade his or her own reasonable idea of its worth for a hefty dose of disadvantages and a dragon's puff of regret.

Lack of communication, not only exhibited by customer service, but every single department and individual I've encountered at Xfinity in the last 5 years seems as antithesis to the Borg as "Hugh." Xfinity, where Independance means "I truly apologize for your experience and feel your heart as it breaks, fir money breaks too, may us forever live in recovery of this terrible day. Let us start the negotiation at 5 dollars off you next bill, have I been sufficient enough to get you to answer 10 survey questions and continue to pay for the magical powers that we possess, to beam 4k and 1 gig, straight down your throat.. for your payment will be relieved from another oraface, voluntarily or not.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

This is not the experience we want for you. Our goal is provide you with a great experience. I hope is that you have an enjoyable interaction with us. Our intention is to set clear expectations and I'm sorry to hear that we fell short. Part of our intent to set a clear expectation is our approval process, when accepting a new package or making changes to your account that impacts cost. We send those out via email or text message and they include an outline of the service package/changes, plus an estimated monthly cost. We do not quote an exact price per month, because taxes and fees can fluctuate. The estimated amount usually ends up being pretty close to the amount you actually end up getting billed for, it really shouldn't be very far off. Do you recall going through that approval/acceptance process? Either way, I would like to look further into the situation to see what I can do to help. If you can please send me a private message with your first and last name, I can take a look. We can go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to working with you. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I've spoke xfinity many times about this and every conversation has been very similar. It starts with an apology and promise to resolved the situation. One time, I was granted a 28$ credit which is supposed to apparently make up for the difference in price, not one attempt to call the individual to speak with him, so since that was the deal him an DV his friends were offering, there's either many others in the same situation. Then again, maybe I was just the gullible guy who actually believed that Xfinity would include the taxes in their offers, rather than offer a deal for 170 that costs over 220$. Anyway, I am finally figuring out that it's simply not enough for big.businesses to dominate their competition, they have to trick their customers too. Even the ones that have been customers since they could remember. It's not the DeAndre kid, who either made a mistake or purposefully was ripping ppl off at Walmart, hes just surviving. It's the response, or lack thereof, the lack of anyone to respond on the email, the forums, the chat, the phone... I was told 3 times that tickets were submitted for the issue and that the issue was "escalated" that I'd surely hear back soon from management. So tell me, are you here responding to a ticket, or are you here for my 2 month old forum post? Better late than never they say, but something tells me itll be too late to make a difference before our bank account is charged for a 3rd time today, for 50$ more than if should be. If you get this message someday soon, maybe just give my wife a call and maybe you will have better luck explaining why I didnt listen to her when she knew and warned me against it at the Walmart. Sadly, I still see xfinity salespeople there when I go, no doubt Xfinity is fully aware of the problem, yet remain complicit.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here