Biff-Tannon's profile

Contributor

• 

381 Messages

Wednesday, January 1st, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Please Put the Dates on Individual Posts

Why do posts not include the dates they were submitted? I and (I'm sure) others would like to see the dates on individual posts such as this one.

Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

381 Messages

4 years ago

I tried a different browser IE and now I see the date/time. In FF I don't see it. Maybe a setting, I'll check.

Turns out I had FF zoomed to 133%. I set it to 100% and now the date/time is visible.

Many Thanks for your help!

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@Biff-Tannon wrote:

Why do posts not include the dates they were submitted? I and (I'm sure) others would like to see the dates on individual posts such as this one.

Thanks!

You are seeing this?

post date.jpg

Contributor

• 

381 Messages

4 years ago

I'm on a 15.6" laptop with 1600 x 900 resolution. With FF zoomed to 133%, I can't see the date/time. AT 100% zoom, it's visible.

Thanks for your help!

Contributor

• 

381 Messages

4 years ago

I see it but it doesn't show on my post. I go to threads and read reply after reply. I see no dates on any of the replies.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

I know if I use my phone and turn it sideways, the date disappears.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@Biff-Tannon wrote:

I see it but it doesn't show on my post. I go to threads and read reply after reply. I see no dates on any of the replies.

What OS and browser?

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

4 years ago

On a ten inch Lenovo TAB4 Android tablet using chrome with default settings, can't see dates in portrait, only in landscape mode rotated.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here