chris_hanson's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 2nd, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

My Account website says it's not set up after over two months

I am able to log in without difficulty, but when I go to "My Account" it just says:

"We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services."

I have been unable to get any support through either phone or chat contact. I spent over an hour on the phone trying multiple times to get somewhere I could solve this. The chat bot is also useless since it seems unable to understand what my problem is.

I'd really like to get this solved so I can manage my bill.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Chris, 

Have you been able to look at the troubleshooting steps here to start?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Sign-In-and-Account-Management/Top-Troubleshooting-Scenarios-START-HERE-BEFORE-POSTING/td-p/3366881

In a nutshell, go to www.xfinity.com/getstarted or www.xfinity.com/id to ensure you're using the right sign in credentials. 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, I've confirmed that the ID I'm using is correct and I am able to log in.

But once logged in I can't do see my account information.

No one called me in 2-3 days as your troubleshooting steps indicate. It has been over two months.

I am being billed and I was able to set up autopay when I was called on the phone about my unpaid bill. However, the card that's being used for autopay has been shut off and I need to specify another one, but since I can't access my account ...

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

@chris_hanson  can you PM me your account number, address, and we'll look into it? You can do so by clicking on my name and clicking "Send Message".

In the meantime you can pay your bill before we get your account up and running via quick bill pay.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here