NeilCai's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, July 4th, 2020 9:00 PM

Closed

Got stuck on "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your service"

Seems I cannot do anything with my account. Don't know if it's related to that I'm using Xfinity.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

Hi all,

We were able to clarify that our customer here had a WiFi on demand account, and would not need to sign in to purchase services after he moves. Once in the buyflow, if the email or mobile match with an existing Xfinity ID like this one, it'll be re-associated back to the account and the same log-in credentials can be used to sign in to the new services. 

Cheers,

Jonathan

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there. Please private message me with your email, mobile phone number, account number, and address (do not post them here).

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Jonathan,

I have the same problem. Could you help me with that? Thank you so much!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue:  "We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services."  It's been stuck for weeks...

Anyone able to resolve this so I can log into my account? Many thanks!!

@ComcastChe  @ComcastJK @ComcastAl  @ComcastMorgan

Photo w/ info:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3nnklmbkghnpha/Screen%20Shot%202020-11-04%20at%2011.27.12%20AM.png?dl=0 

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @yy11 @SFLafayette and everyone else - please create your own post so we can better help you with your issue. 

We've listed guidance for this issue here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Sign-In-and-Account-Management/Top-Troubleshooting-Scenarios-START-HERE-BEFORE-POSTING/td-p/3366881

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here