tpgnavy85's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Friday, September 27th, 2019 3:00 PM

Closed

DFPLN3001 error code whenever trying to view available plans/services

I am opening a thread here with the hope that a knowledgable Xfinity engineer will weigh in with what they are doing to resolve the subject problem.  Many have posted across these forums that the above error occurs AFTER they have switched services and added Netflix onto their services account.  The core problem is that, when in your account online, you cannot 'Manage Your Plan' to review your current services, as the above error code pops, and users get the classic:

DFPLN3001 error.png

So, on behalf of thousands of users out there who continue to be unable to manage their account online, can we get an Xfinity engineer to weigh in here on what is being done to resolve this pervasive issue, or what legitimate workarounds are available to allow customers to service their own accounts without having to call into Xfinity every time.

Thank you, and waiting impatiently here.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

As a follow-up for everyone who may be tracking this common issue, I spent 2 hours on Saturday evening troubleshooting the root cause of this situation with Xfinity engineers on the phone.  The core issue from what I was able to determine is the interface (API?) between Xfinity account management and Netflix services.  During troubleshooting, when Xfinity actually suspended my Netflix account and caused it to 'pause' on billing from Xfinity into Netflix, the ability to 'Manage Your Plan' actually came back, and I was able to see all my updated services through the 'Manage Your Plan' function.  Obviously not pleased that Xfinity suspended my Netflix billing service, we worked to have it reenabled with Netflix, and my billing was again active and my Netflix operational once again.  After that occurred, I checked 'Manage Your Plan' service again on Xfinity, and the same original error with DFPLN3001 happened again.  I informed the Xfinity engineers that this was obviously the root cause of this common problem, and to have their engineers take this case study and resolve this error for everyone.

It's been radio silence since then, and I have no idea if Xfinity is listening or not.  But the time spent Saturday helped shine the light on the core issue, and I hope that they will listen and engineer the right solution for everyone, especially with the Netflix service in many service plans now for Xfinity customers.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

This same thing (but with error code DFPLN1011) is happening for anyone who has the Flex TV box on their plan. After getting Flex, I'm unable to use Manage My Account at all and I'm told to contact Xfinity. So frustrating, and this error hasn't been resolved for MONTHS.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here