Community Forum

Cannot Access My Account to View or pay Bill for 3 Months

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cannot Access My Account to View or pay Bill for 3 Months

I have been unable to access My Account for 3 Months. I get this message or other messages that tell me to try back later.  Over the months I called and spoke to Comcast Rep twice and got no help.

Can I get a Comcast Website Tech to help?

Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now

Please return to My Account Overview while we resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cannot Access My Account to View or pay Bill for 3 Months

Hi there @ELH100, I'll PM you and we'll take a look at your account

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cannot Access My Account to View or pay Bill for 3 Months

Hi all,

ELH's issue was due to a back-end system where his identity was tied to a legacy billing system account and happened out of nowhere. The fix was we invited his other mobile number to create an Xfinity ID (a secondary - manager), and used the "Transfer Admin Rights" to promote it to his primary, and we changed his username.

Tips:

• If you ever have issues with signing in, you can go to xfinity.com/password and it will text you a code to reset your password.
  • If for some reason you can’t sign in and pay, you can go to https://www.xfinity.com/bill-pay?pc=1

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!