Moo239's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 20th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Cancelled Account, Showing Previous Services & Old Service Address

I've recently cancelled my internet and TV services as I'm going through a divorce and had my ex setup an account in her own name. I notice when I log in post sending the equipment back it still shows TV and internet on my login screen. How do I find out that those services attached to my login have been cancelled so that I can link my account with someone else's and just make sure I'm not paying or attached to services that I setup? As well as the service address still shows my old address and will not let me update it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there @Moo239 

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, we are here to help you get this sorted out. I'll PM you.

@Moo239 wrote:

I've recently cancelled my internet and TV services as I'm going through a divorce and had my ex setup an account in her own name. I notice when I log in post sending the equipment back it still shows TV and internet on my login screen. How do I find out that those services attached to my login have been cancelled so that I can link my account with someone else's and just make sure I'm not paying or attached to services that I setup? As well as the service address still shows my old address and will not let me update it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here