Community Forum

Where is ScreenPix?

Highlighted
Contributor

Where is ScreenPix?

According to the "channel is no longer available" message, I'm supposed to be getting four ScreenPix channels instead.  When and where?  I find no such channels, nor do I find ScreenPix on OnDemand.  I am in New Jersey (08562).

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Where is ScreenPix?

Supposedly, they will be added on December 12. The message should have mentioned that.

Highlighted
Contributor

@andyross wrote:

Supposedly, they will be added on December 12. The message should have mentioned that.

Thank you for the info.  Will these be regular channels, OnDemand only, or both?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

They are now available as of December 12. They are regular linear channels. Here in Chicago, they are 519-522, and only in SD. Only 522 (Westerns) also has a national number, which is 1789. Maybe the other 3 will eventually get one. They should also be available OnDemand.

It may take a few days for everything to settle down and any configuration issues to be straightened out.

Highlighted
Contributor

@andyross wrote:

They are now available as of December 12. They are regular linear channels. Here in Chicago, they are 519-522, and only in SD. Only 522 (Westerns) also has a national number, which is 1789. Maybe the other 3 will eventually get one. They should also be available OnDemand.

It may take a few days for everything to settle down and any configuration issues to be straightened out.

Here in my area, the channels are all over the place, and all four ScreenPix channels are duplicated (I don't mean SD and HD -- I mean two of each).  Between this and EPIX being added (again, all over the place), it's a mess.