Community Forum

Turner Classic Movies - what happened to On Demand?

Highlighted
New Poster

Turner Classic Movies - what happened to On Demand?

Tonight before dinner my husband was watching a movie on TCM On Demand with no problems. After dinner, he went back to the movie and got a new screen saying that the movie was now only available as a subscription.  What was part of our service vanished in just 20 minutes. What is going on? Tried to verify that both TCM and TCM On Demand were part of our subscription, but the Xfinity page for my account doesn't have details. Cannot find TCM in the channel line up. I want the TCM On Demand service restored immediately. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Turner Classic Movies - what happened to On Demand?

@boas4 wrote:

Tonight before dinner my husband was watching a movie on TCM On Demand with no problems. After dinner, he went back to the movie and got a new screen saying that the movie was now only available as a subscription.  What was part of our service vanished in just 20 minutes. What is going on? Tried to verify that both TCM and TCM On Demand were part of our subscription, but the Xfinity page for my account doesn't have details. Cannot find TCM in the channel line up. I want the TCM On Demand service restored immediately. 

TCM is part of the Sports and Entertainment tier.  Are you subscribled to that?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!