Community Forum

Supernatural Season 15. Episode 5

New Poster

Supernatural Season 15. Episode 5

It seems that only part of the full episode is available OnDemand. Specifically only 8 minutes of run time compared to the season's usual 45 minutes in all. I accessed the episode first on my TV and then on Xfinity strream and had the same results. Anyone know why only a fragment of the episode might be available?

Expert

Re: Supernatural Season 15. Episode 5

moved your post from x1 to on-demand area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m having the same issue! We’ve tried to watch it 4 times and it keeps cutting off at about 15 minutes :-(
New Poster

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried it every day since it first aired.
New Poster

Having the same problem too

New Poster

All the episodes of the current season you now I have to pay for to watch. Unbelievable we pay a fortune for cable on demand was included now I've got to pay to watch my favorite show which isn't even on a premium channel. The only option I get is buy the episode for 2.99 this looks like xfinity greed bye bye cable I'm done.
Expert

@Donewithcable19 wrote:
All the episodes of the current season you now I have to pay for to watch. Unbelievable we pay a fortune for cable on demand was included now I've got to pay to watch my favorite show which isn't even on a premium channel. The only option I get is buy the episode for 2.99 this looks like xfinity greed bye bye cable I'm done.

for information comcast does not determine 'stacking' of available free on-demand programs. the provider channel/network/producer sets the restricted dates in the files provided (enforced by DRM). A DVR allows you to record episodes/series that you can watch when you have time.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Not to mention the new episodes are 100% free on the CW website. Charging money to watch them on demand is absurd!