JasonWhiteley's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 17th, 2019 5:00 PM

Closed

Supernatural Season 15. Episode 5

It seems that only part of the full episode is available OnDemand. Specifically only 8 minutes of run time compared to the season's usual 45 minutes in all. I accessed the episode first on my TV and then on Xfinity strream and had the same results. Anyone know why only a fragment of the episode might be available?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

moved your post from x1 to on-demand area of the forum.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’m having the same issue! We’ve tried to watch it 4 times and it keeps cutting off at about 15 minutes 😞

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried it every day since it first aired.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Having the same problem too

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

All the episodes of the current season you now I have to pay for to watch. Unbelievable we pay a fortune for cable on demand was included now I've got to pay to watch my favorite show which isn't even on a premium channel. The only option I get is buy the episode for 2.99 this looks like xfinity greed bye bye cable I'm done.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Donewithcable19 wrote:
All the episodes of the current season you now I have to pay for to watch. Unbelievable we pay a fortune for cable on demand was included now I've got to pay to watch my favorite show which isn't even on a premium channel. The only option I get is buy the episode for 2.99 this looks like xfinity greed bye bye cable I'm done.

for information comcast does not determine 'stacking' of available free on-demand programs. the provider channel/network/producer sets the restricted dates in the files provided (enforced by DRM). A DVR allows you to record episodes/series that you can watch when you have time.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Not to mention the new episodes are 100% free on the CW website. Charging money to watch them on demand is absurd!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here