j658's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, April 19th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

On Demand Not Accessible!

Same as many, many messages here -- error code when trying to access On Demand...for several weeks with no answer!   Ready to stop comcast completely!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

When I try to access On Demand - I get a "we're sorry you are having difficulty with this selection.  Please try again.  If the problem continues, please unplug your box for one minute and plug it back in.  Error CL-17.    I've done all it says to try over and over and nothing.  I had the box restarted several times as well.

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

4 years ago

Disclaimer: I am a Comcast employee

Could you share the details for the error you are seeing? 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I did as instructed...it takes me to a link to restart the box ... again.  Still cannot access On Demand.

I think at this point I will cancel service.

Contributor

• 

215 Messages

4 years ago

@cjrobinson wrote:

Disclaimer: I am a Comcast employee

Could you share the details for the error you are seeing? 

@cjrobinson I'm having the same kind of issue, except my error is CL-14. At least one other forum user told me it's likely 'at the tap' and it won't be resolved until they can get someone there to fix it. It's been seventeen days since I noticed the On Demand wasn't working and I haven't even received a cursory once over of my thread about it from an actual forum moderator or Comcast employee who could try and get something done about it.

Another possible issue they said it could be is that the company pushed out an update to all boxes, including legacy type ones like we have, and that pushing that update to all of them messed up the communication the box would normally have with the servers or whatever. Thing is the service works otherwise, so we'd rather keep the box we have now versus having to set up a different one, especially since the TV we're using it on is an SDtv with I believe only composite hookups or coax. 

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

3 years ago

Having same problem. Did anyone get this fixed?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here