Community Forum

On Demand Error Code CL-17

Soni2
Regular Visitor

On Demand Error Code CL-17

My On Demand hasn't worked for over a month. I've done the recommended troubleshooting repeatedly with no success. I finally went & got new boxes today. Finally, after chatting with a tech got the boxes activated and working.so again like with old boxes I can watch tv but no On Demand. Other suggestions? I think as I've said several times I need someone to look at outside line.

shorsh
New Poster

Re: On Demand Error Code CL-17

Did you get help with this? i'm having the same problem.

Soni2
Regular Visitor

They told me I had to get the new boxes so I broke down & did it. And no....the On Demand still does not work & gives me the same error now with them as well. So I called today & after the system identified me with my phone & house numbers, it said that there was On Demand outage maintenance occurring in my area on 2/10.  So that leads me to believe it's more widespread than they admitted to me in prior calls. I will see on Wed evening if it's resolved & post results here. 

Jd72
New Poster

We’ve had that same code for months, and months, dating back to a year ago. No luck doing any of the troubleshooting. Why does it seem like this is more than a “temporary service outage?”
ComcastEmilyS
Official Employee

Thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out to us about the On Demand error code you're getting @Jd72! My family and I love watching On Demand movies together so I'd be concerned if I was having this issue. Please send me a Private Message with your name and address so I can access your account and help.

To send a private message, click my name " ComcastEmilyS", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!