Community Forum

How do I transfer Purchased content from one account to another?

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I transfer Purchased content from one account to another?

Subject says it all, but here's a bit more: Recently, my wife cancelled her Comcast account and I started one in my name, same address. This necessitated a change in hardware, including the set-top unit. Although we only have one purchased movie, we'd like to get it moved from her account to mine... How do we do that?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: How do I transfer Purchased content from one account to another?

Seriously... after more than two weeks, no one has any suggestions?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello thank you for reaching out and I apologize for the delay.  If you are still needing assistance we can help with your movie transfer.  To get started please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, we haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out and create another post if you still need assistance.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!