Community Forum

Criminal Minds

Contributor

Criminal Minds

Episode 10 of Series 15 is missing the last part of the program. Only. 28 minutes are showing as available. Can you fix this please? Thank you very much.

Problem Solver

Re: Criminal Minds

Wow, same here.  It's kinda important as it's the series finale.

New Poster

Same here. Let's get it fixed ASAP!

New Poster

Criminals minds s15ep3

I BOUGHT this episode and cannot watch it because it is the wrong one. It has a csi episode and not the correct criminal minds one

Please fix this before I have to buy another one
Frequent Visitor

I just hit this issue tonight as well. Only 29 minutes show as available - and on the series finale.

New Poster

Last Episode of Criminal Minds

The last episode of Criminal Minds is cut short. It's only 28 minutes instead of an hour long. It is season 15 episode 10. It is the series finale so it's basically the most important episode of the entire show. Can you please fix this ASAP!!!
New Poster

Criminal minds missing 30 min on series finale

Are you kidding? Where are the final 30min of Criminal Minds series finale
New Poster

Comcast while isn’t this fixed yet?
New Poster

I tweeted @Comcast and @Xfinity. The latter replied to my tweet to clarify if it was DVR, On Demand, or Live TV. So 2 of the 3 would be my fault haha

New Poster

Had the same problem! Just cut out in the middle and then realized it was only half the episode. Unbelievable on the series finale!!!
New Poster

Same!! It just cut out at half the episode. Please fix this ASAP Comcast!
Problem Solver

The full length episode has posted - hope y'all are seeing it, too!

Frequent Visitor

Contrary to a recent posting, at 12:40, this episode is still showing as only a 29 minute one.  Please correct a.s.a.p. since this was the series finale.  And, since this was not a problem caused by users, it would be appreciated if the fast forward function were enabled (just for this episode) so those of us disappointed audience members don't have to sit through the first 29 minutes we've alread seen.  Thanks. 

Problem Solver

I am seeing both: a 28 minute and a 59 minute listing.  This is on my non-X1, legacy set-top box; browsing by "Shows A-C" or "By Network" for SD and HD.  Search did not work a minute ago.  Hopefully the fix will be more widespread soon. 

New Poster

Re: Criminal minds missing 30 min on series finale

i'm so upset about the last 30 minutes of cm, will on demand fix fix?

New Poster

What is up with the last show of criminal minds? Why would this happen? Are we going to have to pay to see this? xfinity you will only be hurting yourself !!!
New Poster

Re: Last Episode of Criminal Minds

When will the full episode be available?

Frequent Visitor

Not here still cuts off at half.

Frequent Visitor

You mean that we've already seen 8 times to see if it's fixed?

New Poster

2-21 at 6:45pm and still not fixed. So disappointing for the series finale!!!
Frequent Visitor

Same here. Only 29 minutes. 

New Poster

Criminal Minds Finale

Ommmggg!!! It’s still only playing 28 mins. I thought something went wrong with my phone when it cut off midway. Please FIX THIS ASAP !! It’s the most important episode
New Poster

Tweeted them as well to fix it instead of send me kudos emails for someone liking my post🙄
Contributor

Finally worked this morning. 

New Poster

11:43 am still not working for us!!
New Poster

Still cannot watch. 29 min version is all that appears On Demand.  12:50 2/22

New Poster

How can I see the last part of criminal minds. Frustrated
New Poster

How did it work?? From On Demand?? I've seen first part 3 times???
New Poster

So where is the answer to this question????
New Poster

Criminal minds

Why can't I watch last part of criminal minds????
New Poster

I saw that people have reported that the last episode of Criminal Minds is cut off (not the full hour is available). Has this been fixed yet?? All CM fans are UPSET!
New Poster

I’ve gotten ridiculous requests from them for 24hrs. “ try stream, unplug box, blah blah” I’ve tweeted to Comcast and xfiniity and accepting no responsibility.
Problem Solver

@HobokenJoe wrote:

Contrary to a recent posting, at 12:40, this episode is still showing as only a 29 minute one.  Please correct a.s.a.p. since this was the series finale.  And, since this was not a problem caused by users, it would be appreciated if the fast forward function were enabled (just for this episode) so those of us disappointed audience members don't have to sit through the first 29 minutes we've alread seen.  Thanks. 

Tip: Use the "Page Up" key to skip forward 10 minutes at a time, even if fast forward is disabled.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, I would  like to know the answer to this too!  Obviously Comcast doesn't follow these forums at all because they still haven't fixed this problem.  Criminal Minds season 15 episode 10 (series finale, no less) still (as of 3:00 pm on 2/23/2020) has only the first 29 minutes of the episode available "on demand"!  Please get this fixed!

Official Employee

Hi All, this issue is being worked on. We are waiting for CBS to resend the correct length asset. I will post another update later today.
Thanks,
Tony

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!