Community Forum

Charging for Bravo shows On Demand?

New Poster

Charging for Bravo shows On Demand?

I’ve been watching episodes of Southern Charm on Bravo and we’re on season 5 episode 9 and then we get to episode 10 and all of a sudden it’s not free anymore?? They say 1.99 OR 2.99 to watch the next few episodes and then I see the next season 6 starts out free?? What’s going on?
New Poster

Re: Charging for Bravo shows On Demand?

I’ve been messaging Comcast (several reps respond if you try to have a conversation on there, not always the same person) about this on Facebook and they are blaming Bravo. Then they blame it on a glitch. Then they blame it on Bravo. Depends on who you ask. They all give a different answer.
Expert

@ginastaton23 wrote:
I’ve been messaging Comcast (several reps respond if you try to have a conversation on there, not always the same person) about this on Facebook and they are blaming Bravo. Then they blame it on a glitch. Then they blame it on Bravo. Depends on who you ask. They all give a different answer.

Bravo is the one that is responsible for the charge, not Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

If they are the people charging... you should pay for it so everyone can watch free that’s why we pay you for the service of on demand... am I wrong? Otherwise the cable service you provide us is useless. Not everyone is home when the show is first air’d.