This is beginning to be an on-going issue that really ticks me off.
The error codes are different everytime I try to access it.
I have 3 boxes of the old style and am paying for 3 premium channels as well. ($225 mo. approx.)
What is going on? The plugging and unplugging doesn't change anything; further aggravating me to no end.
If this is something that is related to a certain area that would be nice to know.
PS---I am not one of the people that watches/streams online; so advising or suggesting that I do that falls on deaf ears.
Solved! Go to Solution.
No tech out yet. That would be my final and last resort. UGH
I did try the chat option to have signal resent to the boxes; which didn't help or change anything.
I just made a call to have the signal resent. Waiting the 15 minutes it may take now to see if that helped.
Well, well, well............... this was surprising information.
I called Comcast. The problem wasn't my cable box or boxes................... it was my modem.
The phone person had me unplug the power from it for a 1/2 minute and then plug it back in. He then did whatever he does on his end and then has me try to get my on-demand on my tv.
Apparently...... on demand signalling comes from streaming. Therefore, an online connection was the problem. In the past when I've had issues, it was just a matter of re-booting each cable box.
Way above my scope of understanding, but at least it is now working at this time. Technology is not my forte. Still have a flip phone haha.
Thank you for posting your solution, tv-junky! We are happy to hear that everything is working for you again. We are totally supportive of still having a flip phone. 🙂 Thanks again, take care!