Community Forum

BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

Highlighted
New Poster

BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

Billing. We do not recognized a One-time charge for On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO? Thank you.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

I have the same question. It doesn't coincide with my billing dates either. It shows a month long time period that doesn't match my bill.
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: BWe do not recognized an On demand rental for The Great CO. What is The Great CO?

Hey All, 

Did you get to the bottom of that fee? I'd be happy to look into this further if you send me a private message. 

Best, 

Ken

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Eventually, I wound my way to an employee who stopped the service, one we had not subscribed to. Thank you for getting back to us.

Highlighted
New Poster

I have this charge also - definitely not sonmething I want - Why is Xfinity adding it to my bill?

Highlighted
New Poster

Hello ComcastKenF,

I have gone back through over a year of bills and see that for 16 straight months, this "The Great CO" was on all of them. It is under "Other Service Providers".  What other service provider is this? Obviously this is not an isolated incident since a google search directs to this thread.  There is nothing I can find anywhere that explains what this is.  Credit will definitely be owed for this.

Even though it says "Answered", I do not see a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
New Poster

The Great Courses Plus is an Educational Video-On-Demand service that can be offered through Amazon and other platforms.

Because it can be obtained through the apps through the cable box, it would show up as under 'Other Service Providers' 

Highlighted
New Poster

I also had the great CO show up Itemized as other service providers. I have no idea what the great courses online is. How are you able to remove it? Did you have to contact Xfinity or great courses? If so do you have their contact info? Thanks!