sjl10's profile

Contributor

• 

43 Messages

Monday, August 12th, 2019 4:00 PM

Closed

Bill Pay

Bill pay isn't working through the website. I just get a blank page. I called a person who gets paid by volume of calls completed rather than success rate so she was of no use what so ever. When will comcast get this fixed?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Same issue - FireFox, Chrome, all browsers... bill is due in 3 days...

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I've been trying for a few days too !  Did a live "chat" which was useless !  The person could not understand what I was trying to tell her !  I dont know whats so hard with " When I click on pay billl it goes to a blank page"!  Ended the chat and go figure-internet connection went out

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same problem as others - try to make a payment online and it just goes to a blank screen.  I know for a fact that Comcast wants money, so I'm surprised they haven't fixed this problem after days.  Of course they'll automatically refund any late fees for people that can't pay online and that won't be a hassle at all..har har.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

So, it seems that the tech team hasn't resolved the issue. I've seen numerous posts about this problem all across the web. I know that the automatic payment is set up to auto-pay my bill. But, I prefer being able to pay my bill right away, so I don't question why I'm getting dinged on my credit. I'll forget about it and start calling my advisor to can my card. It's happened before.

Anyway, back to the issue; I click on "Make A Payment" and the link brings me to a blank page. What's ironic was that this page worked about two weeks ago. I've tried all the options to fix the solution from cookie deletion to different browsers (granted all solutions are minor). Nothing works and it's really frustrating.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I ran into this issue a couple months ago on multiple devices and browsers.  It seems to have returned as of last week.  I currently cannot pay my bill using the following:

Win10 with Firefox, Chrome, or IE

Win7 with Firefox, Chrome, or IE

Chrome mobile browser for android

Comcast My Account app on android.

Using any of those device/ web browser combinations all results in a blank screen , with a URL of payments.xfinity.com/new .  Would be nice if I could just pay my bill

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Maybe try installing latest version of Adobe Flash and enabling it on your browser.
I was having same issue on both Chrome and Firefox. I chatted with a representative, but they just suggested clearing cache/cookies which I had already done. I didn't want to pay over the chat. Then I updated and enabled Adobe Flash and the payment page was able to load.

This is what I did after installing latest Flash version on Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (64-bit):
Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy and Security -> Site Settings -> Flash -> Turn on the "Ask First"

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

I am having the same problem ... trying all morning - looks like it's been going on for a couple days ... I will call them tomorrow if I can't get in soon.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

The suggestion of turning on Flash /being prompted for flash is what ultimately fixed it.  Very strange that I didn't need to have that option set last month for any of the different devices I tried. 

Thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here