aawhitfield1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 29th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity Connect Voice2Go Provisioning Error

I am trying to activate my Voice2Go account features, however, when I try to in My Account, I get a message to call 800-Xfinity to say that my Xfinity Connect Voice2Go account is not provisioned correctly.  I tried to call, but never got to any agent because I was constantly bombarded with messages to fix the issue online - which I can't do because it says I have to contact customer support via phone.  How can I get this resolved?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

It was resolved by a very long call to customer service and getting passed to three different representatives. Finally the last person (who seemed to actually be a US person -not India call center) was able to figure it out that my account was not configured correctly. It did take several callbacks from the rep to confirm it was working correctly, but she was good. She stayed with me until it was completely resolved. The longest amount of time was spent getting through the first two India call centers...what a pain.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Did you ever get this resolved?  I am having the same problem and customer service has been useless.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here