Timothy_karpin's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, July 13th, 2019 10:00 PM

Closed

Can not use a cordless phone

So I had got Xfinity and for some reason I could not get phone calls at my house I had Comcast out here once it was my phone I replaced the phone still can’t use my cordless phone I had to put in a splitter at my table so I can disconnect my cordless so a landline phone will ring and I can receive phone calls the technicians cannot figure it out and I got to keep bending over and plug it in another phone line to use a cordless phone if not I have to live like I’m from 1950. On top of it all I signed the contract I was supposed to get a visa card never received it so I had to pay out of my pocket to cancel with another company to go with these guys and they won’t even give me my Visa card they told me I was going to get the key and give me a different phone numbers that don’t ring to anything so I went from $89 a month to $201 a month extra Wi-Fi stuff was added on Internet stuff was out on didn’t approve it not a happy customer And I still have to unplug my cordless phone so my house phone rang and I have to keep a corded phone on my table that’s with the technician told me in order for me to use the house phone and let it rain very frustrating

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Silver Problem Solver

• 

11.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello Timothy_karpin,  thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our Forums.  I Understand you concerns with your cordless phone not working and would like to look into your Visa prepaid card further.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you

Silver Problem Solver

• 

11.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello Timothy,  I haven't heard from you.  Please don't hesitate to reach back out here if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here