Community Forum

Why do I not have access privileges to the community forum?

Welcome to our Comcast Help & Support Forums

FAQ

New Poster

Why do I not have access privileges to the community forum?

I pay well over $200 a month to xfinity. Why am I denied access to the community forum?

Regular Contributor

Re: Why do I not have access privileges to the community forum?

What is being denied?  It looks like you have access here.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Administrator

@david24153 wrote:

I pay well over $200 a month to xfinity. Why am I denied access to the community forum?

@david24153,

Thank you for posting your question in the Xfinity Forum. Since you were able to post your question here in the forum, you do indeed have access to the community forum. 

Is there a reason why you believe you do not have access? Is there a feature that you are looking for that is not there? 

We are happy to help and answer any of your questions, please let us know about what specifically you are concerned about not having access to in the Xfinity Forum.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I originally posted this after trying to sign on for the first time. I received a large red notification that said I did not have access rights. I figured out I did have access when it allowed me to post this. Xfinity must have a glitch for this to occur...allowing access but saying you don’t have it. My biggest issue is the inability to block phone calls in a significant way. <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">