rha2000's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, November 9th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

not getting email

trying to reset password but email with link not betting delivered to email box

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

5 years ago

Are the messages in your webmail Spam folder? If not, check your Spam settings. Make sure that "Enable spam filtering" and "Save a copy of emails marked as spam" are both selected (see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience).

If the settings are correct and @CCAntiSpam or another employee doesn't reply to your message here, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful, so you may need to be persistent and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@rha2000 Should be resolved in about 15 minutes

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Don't know if problem was resolved by Comcast but I added the email address to my address book ( email address provided by another email from a different section of the company I was trying to get the password reset from), and when I tried the reset password option from the website I was trying to access, the email get right through.  Thanks for the help

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Same problem occurred the past few days.  Tried to reset password, form said password was sent, email from the company said password was sent but no email in my in box with the link to reset my password.  This is an ongoing problem with this particular email address.  Why can't it stay fixed?  The email is still in my address folder as an address I want to receive emails from

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here