awinthro's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, October 21st, 2019 11:00 AM

Closed

missing email

@CCAntiSpam can you help with an email that has been sent twice now from a user ? ... the problem is that it disappears somewhere on its way and I am not receiving it. It has an attachment I need. It is not in the spam folder or trash. I called the comcast number and they said they could not help me with it. Is there anyway for you to help get it through? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@awinthro Sure, sorry for the late response.  First, if you could provide the domain of the sender, that would help.  Also, please ensure your spam folder is enabled:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Hello -- spam was enabled. but copies were not saved to another folder....

Domain of the sender is @broadwaysf.com

thank you for any help you can give!!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@awinthro Should clear up in about 15-20 minutes.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for taking a look at it, but nothing from that domain has come through yet...

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

@CCAntiSpam still nothing... hoping there is still something you can do to try to retrieve this? I need access to it by tomorrow. Thanks again.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@awinthro I see two messages last night.  Can you confirm?

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

@CCAntiSpam I did not receive the missing email yet. Another one did come thru from that domain yesterday, but not the one sent with the attachements I need. It was originally sent 10/16 and resent 10/18 but they cannot send it again. Any other help you can provide would be great. Thank you.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

If the message was already sent and not delivered for some reason, unfortunately we cannot recreate that message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here