Community Forum

hyperlinks won't open in email message

Highlighted
New Poster

hyperlinks won't open in email message

Hello,

Hyperlinks will not open in an embedded email.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: hyperlinks won't open in email message

Right-click on the link and see if you open it from that menu with "Open in a new tab" or "Open in new window".

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

That's still not an adequate answer. Since last update either comcast or windows 10 has  messed up with my mouse & touch pad. Needs to be fixed!!! Plus can't send emails

Highlighted
Expert

@dbvaughan wrote:

That's still not an adequate answer. Since last update either comcast or windows 10 has  messed up with my mouse & touch pad. Needs to be fixed!!! Plus can't send emails

How is that not an adequate answer?  It might be easier to left click on the link, but right clicking is an alternative.

If an update "broke" something you can always uninstall the update.  Microsoft is notorious for "breaking" things in their updates, but at least they give the option to uninstall.  Also, checking your mouse settings.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!