Sammies_Mom's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 7:00 PM

Closed

Windows 10 email

Setting up Lenovo IdeaPad S340. Added two Comcast email accounts.  Mail coming through on one but no the other. Deleted that account and re-added it.  Still no incoming email. Help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Sammies_Mom wrote:

Setting up Lenovo IdeaPad S340. Added two Comcast email accounts.  Mail coming through on one but no the other. Deleted that account and re-added it.  Still no incoming email. Help!

I moved your post to the email area of the forum.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Where is the email area?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Sammies_Mom wrote:

Where is the email area?

where this thread is showing up (see url at top?) Email-Web-Browsing

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

5 years ago

@Sammies_Mom wrote:

Do you mean you added the accounts to a desktop client like Outlook or  Thunderbird?  Or are you using only the webmail interface with a browser?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I added my email to the Outlook platform, the app already installed on the laptop.

I can access web based email which works well EXCEPT links implanted in emails will not connect to the internet.  If I fowrard the email with the link to my gmail account, the links work.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

5 years ago

@Sammies_Mom wrote:

I added my email to the Outlook platform, the app already installed on the laptop.

I can access web based email which works well EXCEPT links implanted in emails will not connect to the internet.  If I fowrard the email with the link to my gmail account, the links work.

In the account that does not send in Outlook, are you getting any error message when you try?  If so what does it say?  As for the links, are you using Chrome as your broswer?  If so this is a known issue with Google.  Until they get it sorted, try disabling the pop-up blocker in Chrome.  You can also right-click on the links and then open them using a new window or tab.  Or, try to drag and drop the link up into the address bar.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, using Chrome. Have never had this problem before.

No error messages, but received an email from the "Outlook team" telling me to sign in and validate my Outlook account. I tried to do that using every password I thought it might be but was unsuccessful.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here