Community Forum

When it doesn't work

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

When it doesn't work

I have been getting messages that email is not working for two days now and I should try again later. Do we pay when it doesn't work?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: When it doesn't work

@RSBPC wrote:
I have been getting messages that email is not working for two days now and I should try again later. Do we pay when it doesn't work?

Email is not a line item so yes, you still have to pay your bill and no, you don't get any compensation when email is down.

What is the exact message you're getting and are you using webmail or an email client and if an email client which one?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The exact message goes: "Xfinity Connect encountered an error. Please try again later."

This has been going on for days now, and sometimes it works anyway, right pobver giving the message out.

As for paying when you don't get waht you bargained for, wouldn't you like to have a produc like that, where you get paid whether you provide the bargained for exchange or not? Sounds pretty unfair to me. I know iof I don't provide my side of the bargain, I hear about it evewn with the best of clients. Personally, I wouldn't want to be paid for not providing what I promised. Would you?  

Highlighted
Expert

@RSBPC wrote:

The exact message goes: "Xfinity Connect encountered an error. Please try again later."

This has been going on for days now, and sometimes it works anyway, right pobver giving the message out.

As for paying when you don't get waht you bargained for, wouldn't you like to have a produc like that, where you get paid whether you provide the bargained for exchange or not? Sounds pretty unfair to me. I know iof I don't provide my side of the bargain, I hear about it evewn with the best of clients. Personally, I wouldn't want to be paid for not providing what I promised. Would you?  

Try clearing your browser cache, then close your browser and open it again in a new session.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Uninstall and reinstall worked. But the unfairness persists