ac27's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, December 22nd, 2019 7:00 AM

Closed

Receiving Same Email Every Few Minutes

I've been receiving the same email from sofft.com regarding a two day sale for the last few days every 10 - 15 minutes.  I've unsubscribed from their emails but there's no change so I assume the issue may be with Xfinity email services.  This is only a problem with one email, not the other emails I've received.

How do I get the email from Sofft to stop?  Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

4 years ago

Assuming you are using only the webmail interface and a browser, you could try setting up a filter to block that sender.  I'm also assuming the messages are consistent---same email address and so on.  

See here------------------

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

Scroll about halfway down the page for blocking instructions.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for the info.  I did contact Comcast and opened a case.  For now, I set a filter to send the emails to the spam folder.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Unfortunately I followed these instructions and the emails have not stopped.  Every 15 minutes one comes through.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

4 years ago

@quilts128 wrote:

Unfortunately I followed these instructions and the emails have not stopped.  Every 15 minutes one comes through.

After you have set a filter, try signing out of the account and back in again to make the change "take".

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Unfortunately, the emails still keep coming, even after logging out and back in.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here