Community Forum

Re: Issues with loading Google services

arkaig1
New Poster

Same issue, often using Ancestry.com, but many other sites as well.  Using Google Chrome, Windows 10, Wifi via Arris TG1682G IP/Tel.

Again
Expert

@arkaig1 wrote:

Same issue, often using Ancestry.com, but many other sites as well.  Using Google Chrome, Windows 10, Wifi via Arris TG1682G IP/Tel.

Try using a different browser.  If that works, then it's Chrome.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastKorie
Official Employee

Hello there @arkaig1. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the Forums. 🙂 I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing some websites. Have you tried using another browser as @EG mentioned? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
EG
Expert

@ComcastKorie wrote:

Have you tried using another browser as @EG mentioned? 

FWIW, it wasn't me. It was @Again 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.