jamielynns76's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, October 27th, 2019 5:00 AM

Closed

PLEASE FIX THE BUGS IN THE NEW EMAIL SYSTEM

Not a fan of the email "upgrade"!!!  When I open an email within a few seconds it disappears and brings me back to my inbox.    Also, I have my inbox set on UNREAD so if I open an email LEAVE the email UNREAD until I move it.       PLEASE FIX THE BUGS IN THE NEW SYSTEM!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm having a terrible time with comcast emails these days, too.  Very very slow, rough connections, long-running script messages, then it takes me out of mail and I have to sign in all over again. Getting tired of trying to read emails and they're piling up.  Please fix this!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This has been happening with my email account also. Comcast, please fix this!

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

I too am having this issue - please change the unread feature back to what it was.

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

My issue with email is that once I read an email the subject line stays bold face type. It used to change to light face type.  It was much easier to quickly glance at and read any new inbox emails. Please rectify this.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What happened to the ability to control what happens when an e-mail is read?  I used to be able to leave them as "unread" when I reviewed them, but now I can't.   They instantly change to "read" (non-bold) and I have to manually change them back.  Please fix this -- it's wrecking my ability to organize my e-mails.

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 years ago

I'm getting the same things happening - running scripts, can't delete and get all emails - who do we go to for help?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Problems with email also.  Long running script when refreshing email.  Incoming email produces a popup of the email in addition to the inbox message.  Even if deleted it produces two emails when sent (one with content, one without) as another person has mentioned.  How do I eliminate the email popup.  Serves no purpose that I can see.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This "UPGRADE" is more like a "DOWNGRADE"

PLEASE FIX THIS, TOO SLOW TO READ AND ESPECIALLY TO REPLY OR COMPOSE

PLEASE GO BACK TO OLD EMAIL 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here