theenrights's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

Not receiving emails from some senders

I don't receive emails from some senders. They're not in Spam - they just do not appear in my inbox. How to fix??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 years ago

@theenrights please PM me which senders you are having this issue with

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same problem and the email is very laggy while typing

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 years ago

@ROC88 that sounds more like an issue with your computer. Typing latency has nothing to do with the email platform. 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue from schools for updates. This started in late February

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Rotten and useless answer from Comcast employee.  I'm not receiving emails either from specific senders.  Looks like others on this forum are having the same issue.  Very frustrating answer.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I am also having this issue with our business email, using office 365, not being able to send to comcast.net email addresses. I sent you a PM with details. Thanks for any insight you might be able to provide.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

All of my #slow,  #laggy,  #pagenot loading  issues are only occuring on the comcast/xfinity web site and not anywhere else

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I am having the same issue and not receiving messages from certain senders.  Please help.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am not receiving emails consistently and the sender is receiving "un-deliverable' message:  resimta-ch2-39v.sys.comcast.net rejected your message.   Some come in, but a lot do not.  In addition, I have experience occasional outgoing emails being un-deliverable.  My gmail account it fine.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am no longer receiving hotel receipts as an email when I travel.  I looked at my history and they worked fine up to August 2020.  I get other emails from that hotel server, but these items come as [Edited: "Personal Information"] and are stuck somewhere. I do not have any spam or other filters on.  I also get plenty of receipts from other service providers.  Where do we go to see if it is being filtered at a higher layer in the server?

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here