Community Forum

Not receiving SOME email

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Not receiving SOME email

I am having a problem receiving some emails.  Specifically from info@stonealley.com  I get my kids' sports information from this domain.  My husband is a coach and when sending me an email from the site, he doesn't get any return error, but I don't receive it anymore.  He also has a comcast email address, to which they are delivered succesfully.  I was receiving emails from here for several years.  I believe I stopped receiving them in mid-December 2019.  They are not in my SPAM folder either, I actually recently tried disabling this all together, just in case.  But it doesn't seem to help.  

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Not receiving SOME email

I have since turned my spam filter back on and I now have nothing in my spam folder either
Highlighted
Expert

Comcast security should be able to help with blocking issues-----------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

i've reviewed this issue and the email info@stonealley.com has not attempted delivery to @jenj1105 . This is something the sending side would want to review and see if the email is saved incorrectly in their database or if they receive a bounceback from their internal server. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!