JD2016's profile

Contributor

• 

84 Messages

Sunday, September 27th, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

How to I attach a photo from my computer and have it show in the body of the email?

I can upload attachments, but I see no option to have it show in the body of the email.  Is there a way this can be done?

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

1.4K Messages

4 years ago

Instead of attaching files, use the insert image icon.

insert image.png

Contributor

• 

84 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you, I'll try that.

Contributor

• 

84 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks again!  I think on the old Xfinity email software there was a choice to check on whether to put the attachment in the message or as an attachment, that's what confused me.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

The insert option stopped working in that when I looked in my sent file, it showed up as an attachment. So the insert option is not working right.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@prb27 wrote:

The insert option stopped working in that when I looked in my sent file, it showed up as an attachment. So the insert option is not working right.

I just tried inserting an image into the body of the mail, and when I look at the sent file, I see where it's included as an attachment AND I see it in the body of the email.  Did you scroll down to see if it was in the Body?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

I did look there but it is not. Thanks for asking.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@prb27 wrote:

I did look there but it is not. Thanks for asking.

What browser are you using?

Are any of the icons showing in Compose?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Firefox and by icons do you means the options to use in the body of the email? If so yes!

prb27_0-1607914011652.png

and this was under options when I opend it:

prb27_1-1607914060326.png

So not sure why it was still not working...but I just used a different photos as a test and sent to a friend. It worked. Perhaps it was that one photo of mine.

Hopefully this is the answer!

Thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here