Community Forum

Help with InBox??

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Help with InBox??

I am not sure I’m able to fully read messages in my InBox. I can see a message, read part of it (??), but don’t have a Reply option and it still shows I have an “unread” message in my inbox. Can someone help me?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Help with InBox??

@IshsCyn wrote:
I am not sure I’m able to fully read messages in my InBox. I can see a message, read part of it (??), but don’t have a Reply option and it still shows I have an “unread” message in my inbox. Can someone help me?

Are you talking about your private message inbox?

If so; you need to click on the line by :   RE: ----

That will open up the full message for viewing and allow you to reply, etc.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Help with InBox??

@IshsCyn wrote:

Are you reading through the Preview Pane which would be located under the Inbox list?  If so, you need to click on View and then choose List.  Then, when you open an email you should be able to reply to it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!