kby9's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Friday, November 1st, 2019 8:00 AM

Closed

Emoticons drop down menu

I just checked again and the Emoticons drop down menu is still not available.  What is the issue and when will it be resolved.  110119

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

5 years ago

@glogdog wrote:

Thanks, comcast employee for looking into this issue.   I am using Windows 10  on my HP laptop.  It's a 64-bit operating system, X64 based processor.  My web browser is Chrome, Version: 78.0.3904.97.  I just checked again and I still get the very tiny box with hardly anything showing on my emoticons so I am unable to see them let alone pick one. 

Clear your browser cache.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

I just cleared my cache/cookies/history and still no change. I closed my Xfinity email out and signed back in after this and still have the tiny emoticon box.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

Latoque - that is exactly what I see on mine too.   Thanks for the screenshot. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

As Requested

I am using a Dell desktop,  64 based system,  Windows 10 Home.  

My browser is Firefox version 70.0.1 (64 bit) and is up to date with the most current version. 

My Firefox Updates are set to be automatic.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

And I did clear the cache and opened/closed browser, etc. Still getting nothing except the screenshot that somebody posted above.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

I am also seeing that little box like everyone else is -- the emoticons haven't worked in maybe two weeks. I have an HP Notebook, Windows 10, Chrome 64-bit, version 78.0.3904.97.  Would love to get the emoticons back! Thanks. (Also, sometimes the font size in the email In-box shrinks for no reason, when I leave the In-box for a few minutes and go back again.)

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

Same thing with me! Wondering when the problem will be fixed.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Same here.  I just tried using the emoticons again in an email and same thing for me too.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

4 years ago

111619 When is this going to be corrected.  I am still seeing what is in the screenshot contained in this thread of messages. 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I, too, am missing my emoticons that I enjoy so much.  Happy to find out that it isn't my computer but do hope that is it soon resolved.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

4 years ago

Comcast Support - do you have an update as to when this problem will be corrected?

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

4 years ago

It is 120219 and the problem has still not been resolved.  What is the holdup?

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, I was also wondering when the issue would be resolved. We've been without emoticons for a long time.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Yes,  I too, still have the same issue as it has been this way now for quite a while.  We'd appreciate a fix or at least an update.  Thank you

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Certainly would like an answer to this.  Am missing the emoticons.  Have discovered that the "reply all" feature is missing also since the last update.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here