heatherdavid's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Emails to my Comast Email Are Getting Bounced Back to Sender

Emails that are being sent to our comcast email address for our child's school district are now being bounced back.  This is a new problem and was not the case the last 10 years or even a few months ago, as we have previously received emails from the same address on our comcast email address for years.  The emails are not in our spam folder, we do not receive any sort of error message, and I have even added the incoming address to our address book contacts, but still no luck.  How can we change things to enable these crucial emails to come through? The school district is sending mass emails from the following address: Blackboard@bvusd.org

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

4 years ago

Adding the address to your address book would have no effect, since the Comcast email software doesn't scan it for safe contacts.  If there is a blocking issue for that sender you need to call Comcast security.  They handle that------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’m having the same problem. Everyone who emails me is getting bounced back error message. So emails are coming through and some emails are taking hours to come through.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here