rcschmidtjr's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 1st, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

Email messages not being received by comcast customers

We are a high school and we send out nightly grade reports to parents, many of which are comcast customers.  Sometime in mid December, those messages stopped being received.  I have tested and captured packets and have determined that the messages are still being sent and accepted by comcast's email servers but then nothing happens.  They just disappear.

Could you please put me in contact with the department that could help me determine why these messsages are not being delivered?  

I have tried many different avenues over the past few months trying to get this resolved and they have all been dead ends.

Thank you,

Bob

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I'm also apparently blocked?   @CCAntiSpam 

domain is hf-homes.com

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@MacAttack7 I only see one set of messages that were flagged as spam, about a location change for tonight?

@jwatson261 I think yours was solved by someone else's escalation, as you share the same web hosting company.  Can you confirm?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Yes ... apparently it’s happened before as well, but yes .. our Comcast mentors did not receive the location change - how do I prevent this problem from happening?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@pbw_ken Could you send me a PM with some other details?  I see the messages, but they look kind of spammy.  Is this your website forwarding to your address at comcast.net?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@vickistevenson This should be clear in about 15-20 minutes

@MacAttack7 Does it happen often?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Seems to happen when we send to a large list (bcc or cc) at once.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am having the same problem with my email.  All of a sudden emails are just not coming through.  Other domains will say they sent an email and I just won't get it.  Doesn't go to spam or anything.  I tried sending through my work e-mail (which is google) and never shows up.  Also a couple other non comcast emails never come through.  Need to get this fixed ASAP . The domains I know so far are bookkeeperoffice.com and desitinationleavenworth.com - not sure how many others that I haven't noticed

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@CVollmer That should sort it out in about 15 minutes or so for bookkeeperoffice.com.  If you see the problem persist, or find more domains, please let me know.

Additionally, please ensure your spam folder is enabled:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

I'm still looking at destinationleavenworth.com.  If you turn on your spam filter, you can mark those messages as "Not Spam" to help train the filters.  I'll get back to you either when it's resolved, or we need more information.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you...I will work on the spam part

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@zsg1313 Sent you a PM

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My domain is having a similar issue. Could someone reach out to me via PM? @CCAntiSpam 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I just relocated to my winter address in FL from NH and am not receiving e-mails sent from metrocast.net. This has happened before. All other e-mails seem to be working fine.

Please help.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@bobknow I'll send you a DM to get some additional information.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@purplehouse36 Going to send you a PM to get more details.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

That is to say when my church sends bcc emails, I'm not getting them.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here