rcschmidtjr's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 1st, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

Email messages not being received by comcast customers

We are a high school and we send out nightly grade reports to parents, many of which are comcast customers.  Sometime in mid December, those messages stopped being received.  I have tested and captured packets and have determined that the messages are still being sent and accepted by comcast's email servers but then nothing happens.  They just disappear.

Could you please put me in contact with the department that could help me determine why these messsages are not being delivered?  

I have tried many different avenues over the past few months trying to get this resolved and they have all been dead ends.

Thank you,

Bob

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@riskadvisor I'll respond to your PM

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Hello,

Me and a few others are members of a site that will send us Email.  None of the Email is received at our comcast.net Email addresses.  We are using a web browser, not mobile apps, to read Email.  The Email is not going to Spam.  The Email is not received even after putting the sending address in our Address Box.  Clearly Comcast is filtering these, for some reason.  Please address this ASAP.

Jeff

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@pulzopn Could you share the domain of the sending site?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

gn304@whpservers.com

server403@webhostingpad.com

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@pulzopn I don't see any messages attempted in the past 14d.  Do you have an IP address I can use instead?  If you don't feel comfortable sharing here, you can PM me the IP.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Sorry, I entered the data wrong.  The domains are:

gn304.whpservers.com

server403.webhostingpad.com

Jeff

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@pulzopn For the first domain, all delivered properly, no issues.  Second domain, no attempts in the past 14d showing in the logs. Still might need the IP for the second one.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@ComcastAntiSpam I looked for a link/button/etc to PM you but I'm afraid I couldn't locate it, so perhaps you could PM me instead? I am not currently a Comcast customer but rather a service provider who has Comcast users among my customer base, and have encountered instances in the past month of my emails not being received by users with comcast.net addresses while also not resulting in any sort of bounce (hard or soft) on my end. Customers have also confirmed for me that the messages are not visible in their spam/junk boxes. There are two domains in question, which I'd like to submit to you by PM if possible. Thank you for your help.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I'm a comcast customer and have not received an email from one of my clients since 9/9/19.

Can you help me run down this problem?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@sdavis7809 At the top of the page, you'll see an enelope with a number next to it.  That should lead you to your PMs.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Ok,  what additional information do you need?

Can you send a list of questions or do we do this one message at a time???

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@sdavis7809 I'm going to send you a PM, you'll need to give me additional details

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Top of what page?  There are no envelopes on your last post, my last post or previous posts?

Specify or send a link to the envelope!  And why and envelope, just send the questions.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

@unrealeel That should be clear in about 20 minutes

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Emails from the domain monasticacademy.com and cml.me are not going through to @comcast.net emails. 

Can someone help with this problem? Thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here