heather525's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, April 3rd, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Comcast customers not receiving our businesses emails.

Any email sent from our company to a Comcast.net email address is not recieved by the customer.  Most aren't even finding it in their spam folder, it is simply not received at all.

I messaged with @CCAntiSpam about it a few months ago and the situation (our domain providers IP was blocked) did improve slightly however, it is now worse than it ever was.  We seem to be completely unable to email anyone with a comcast email.  

These are not unsolicited emails, they are responds to requests for estimates originated by the customer providing their info on our website, or calling in with their requests.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

4 years ago

Call Comcast security and ask them to see if your sending domain has a blocking issue----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I've called Comcast and after waiting forever on hold, they had no idea what I was talking about and told me to change my own mailbox spam settings.  I have seen people having luck through these forums with Comcast employees who seem to know what to do.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 years ago

@heather525 please PM me the domain you are having this issue with.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here