mfletcher35's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, March 14th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Can't load or read email from the Comcast/Xfinity homepage

I am logged in to the Comcast/Xfinity homepage. I see the little envelope at the top of the page with 99+ in red. ( guess this means I have 99+ unread emails). If I click on this envelope I get a page that says "Welcome to Xfinity Connect. We are now loading your email". Then after a few seconds it just goes back to the Comcast/Xfinity homepage. I have tried Microsoft Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. All three browsers do the same thing.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I have similar problem.  I click the envelope and the spinning wheel spins and spins and the page times out.  Mail cannot load.  We have tried all of the trouble shoot ideas and nothing helps.  This is only happening on our desktop computer that is a wired connection.  Able to get mail on our phones.  It has been a problem for months and it is very frustrating because I can only get mail on my phone.  BTW the entire xfinity page takes forever to load.  We have no problems on loading any other sites - just xfinity.  

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@booklady1 wrote:

I have similar problem.  I click the envelope and the spinning wheel spins and spins and the page times out.  Mail cannot load.  We have tried all of the trouble shoot ideas and nothing helps.  This is only happening on our desktop computer that is a wired connection.  Able to get mail on our phones.  It has been a problem for months and it is very frustrating because I can only get mail on my phone.  BTW the entire xfinity page takes forever to load.  We have no problems on loading any other sites - just xfinity.  

Try clearing your browser cache and your cookies.  It may mean you have to log in again, however.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

We have done that

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Well, you posted this problem months ago and didn't get a public reply.  I have the exact same problem and was on w/ Xfinity over an hour last night and they have NO CLUE!  Pretty frustrating since you talked about it so long ago.  I can't help but wonder if you are a comcast customer still or not?  Mostly, I'd love to know how you fixed it!  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I had the same issue. You probably have a VPN on, so you need to turn it off before Comcast/Xfinity allows the emails to be read. It worked for me. Good Luck!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am having the same issue except I can load email on one of my accounts but not the other. It makes zero sense to me. I have tried multiple browsers, computers and phones to no avail. HELP!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I just updated my google chrome and everything works again. It's been months of frustration. Try updating your google chrome or installing it again

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Solved! Open your Norton antivirus and turn on "secure VPN". Then try to open your Xfinity email. Good luck Ron

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Tried on multiple browsers, tried incognito mode, tried on my phone, tried a couple apps. It just redirects back to the main webpage.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_BR

Please start a new thread with your issue.  Give as many details as you can without posting any personal identifying information.   Thanks!

Personal identifying information can include:
  • Full name
  • Address
  • Email address [any]
  • Phone number
  • Account number

Closing this thread to further comments.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here