bclark244's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 24th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Cameras

I am extremely dissatisfied with xfinity customer service.  I can never get a live person to talk to, I get bogged down i menus.  It's a nightmare.  I gave up trying to talk to someone in billing. Now I need some tech help.  When I go into my cameras on my PC, I see the preview of them but when I click on them, each of them, it tells me it caan not connect.  I Do see them on my android app.  I am wondering if its possible for me to get help with this one. Thank bclark244

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

496 Messages

4 years ago

Bclark244 -

I'm sorry you had trouble getting through to us! I just tested our Xfinity Home call routing and got through in under a minute - here is the direct number: 1-877-298-0874

If you are having trouble viewing cameras on the website, first try another browser just to rule that out. For example, if you are using Microsoft Edge, try Google Chrome instead. Or try on a different computer if you can.

If both browsers have trouble, try resetting your Gateway and Touchscreen. You can do this through the Xfinity My Account App under the Internet and Home Tabs.

I hope this helps!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here